Eagle has decided to take our Advantage Checking UP!. Beginning September 1, you can earn the premium dividend of 3.25% APY on average daily balances up to $10,000. Once you meet the 3 criteria require for the month, your money will sky rocket with dividends earned. Now that is out of this world!
Take Advantage of Eagle's Advantage Checking by only meeting 3 qualifications each month. Then you can really reap the rewards, literally! Earn premium dividends on your balance and cash when you use your Eagle Visa Debit Card!
Members can earn great benefits when they meet 3 simple qualifications each month:
- Be enrolled in E-Statements through NetTeller
- Have 15 signature debit card transactions (must be posted)
- Have direct deposit of $200 or more to your Advantage Checking
CHECKING ACCOUNT APPLICATION - Call the credit union for application instructions.
- Earn premium dividend of 3.25% APY on the average daily balances of $0.01 to $10,000
- No minimum balance requirements to earn dividend
- ATM fee refunds - up to $12 surcharge fees refunded monthly at month end
- Visa Debit Card with Extra Awards program
- Mobile Deposit
- Free Online Banking & Free Bill Pay
- Automatic Overdraft Protection available to transfer funds from another Eagle account or by Visa cash advance
- ATM Access at locations nationwide - Access at Eagle Federal and Money Pass ATMs
- Monthly itemized statements available through E-Statements
- No monthly service charge when all 3 qualifications are met
- Limit 2 accounts per member
- Co-Op Shared Branching - Access your Eagle Federal accounts at thousands of credit union locations nationwide. Make deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, and more for free. For a list of service center locations, please visit co-opsharedbranch.org, or call 1-800-919-2872.
SAVINGS DISCLOSURE INFORMATION Nature of Dividends - Dividends are paid from current income and available earnings, after required transfers to reserves at the end of a dividend period. Dividend rates are declared periodically and are subject to change. Average Daily Balance Computation Method - Dividends are calculated by the average daily balance method which applies a periodic rate to the average daily balance in the account for the period. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the balance in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period. The period we use to make this calculation is monthly. Effect of Closing an Account - If you close your account before dividends are paid, you will not receive the accrued dividends. Fees and Other conditions may reduce the earnings on Savings, Premium, and Certificate accounts. Certificate and Club Account Penalty - Penalty may be imposed for early withdrawals. Other terms and limitations may apply to these accounts. Membership required to open accounts. You may obtain a current copy of the "Master Account Agreement" brochure by contacting the credit union office. Need a copy of the "Master Account Agreement" brochure? E-mail us a request.