NetTeller Online Banking & iPay Bill Pay
Do you like seeing your account details when you want to? Balance your accounts day or night? Pay your bills at your convenience and save money on envelopes and stamps? Then our NetTeller (Online Banking) and iPay (Bill Payment) service is for you.
- iTalk (24-hour automated phone service)
- Transfer between your Eagle FCU accounts and loans immediately
- Single sign-on to both NetTeller (Online Banking) and iPay (Bill Payment) -- both work together at one site.
- Quick snap-shot of all your accounts and loans; customizable.
- Set up recurring or one-time payments
- No service charges for bill payments
- Access from any computer, laptop, or smart phone
- Electronic payment to most of the places you send money; no waiting on a check to be received in the mail
- Send funds bank to bank
Visa Debit Cards with Extra Awards
Visa DEBIT cards let you use money from your checking account without writing a check. It’s safe, convenient and it’s accepted worldwide wherever Visa credit cards are accepted. Select the “credit” button and sign for a purchase you earn Extra Award points that can be redeemed for cash or travel vouchers. Select the “debit” button and use your PIN whenever you want cash back with your transaction.
By registering in Extra Awards program, you earn points for purchases you make with your debit card. There’s no need to visit special websites or make purchases at specified merchants to earn points. You’re earning rewards every time you buy groceries, pay for a meal, buy a new shirt, or pick up coffee on your way to work using your debit card. Simply use your debit card as a credit transaction and watch the points add up. Even internet, mail order, and phone order transactions qualify. For more information, to check your Extra Award points, or to register online visit https://1018.extraawards.com or call our redemption center at 877-909-1450 from 8:00AM to 8:00PM, Monday through Friday.
ATM locations around the world give you instant access to cash, inquiries and transfers using your Eagle Federal Visa DEBIT card. Complimentary access (no machine usage fees) is available at Eagle Federal locations:
- 2271 College Drive, Baton Rouge, LA 70808
- 5711 Main Street, Zachary, LA 70791
With Money Pass ATMs, you can enjoy the following perks:
- Over 20,000 locations nationwide
- Free Mobile App - "Money Pass ATM Locator"
- Locations listed at www.moneypass.com
Overdraft Protection automatically transfers funds from another account to your checking account in the event you account comes up short. With overdraft protection, available funds from another Eagle Federal account or Visa are automatically transferred to your checking account in the event of overdraft.
Transfers from other deposit accounts will cover insufficient items for a fee of $5 per item. Visa transfers are considered cash advances and transfer in increments of $25.
Checking Account 'Switch Kit'
No need to mail in reorder forms. Submit your request online and your checks will be on their way to you in no time.
The safest and most reliable method to ensure your payroll or other recurring deposits is made without interruption with immediate availability. You’ll need Eagle Federal’s routing and transit number (265473731) and your Eagle Federal account number. If you want funds to automatically transfer to other Eagle Federal accounts or loans, you’ll need to provide those instructions to us by completing an allocation instruction form.
- Direct Deposit of payroll funds depends on your employer’s ability to offer the service. Follow their instructions and call us if you need assistance. Use our direct deposit letter if your employer needs your request in writing.
- State and government direct deposit links are available here. Use the proper form for your State Primary Direct Deposit, State Secondary Direct Deposit, LASERS full retirement, LASERS partial retirement, Military, and SSA.
- Allocations are transfers from the primary account where your direct deposit posts to other accounts or loans. Your allocation instructions tell us how to distribute funds to other accounts like savings, checking, or club accounts. You can also have funds directed to your loans or Visa!
Federally Insured by NCUA