Youth Checking has everything except the monthly service charge for independent members up to age 24. We’ll waive our monthly service charges and pay you dividends on balances of $300 or more.
- No monthly service charge.
- No minimum balance requirement.
- Visa Debit Card with Extra Awards points program
- Dividends paid monthly on average daily balances of $300 or more.
- 16 personalized checks FREE when you open a new account.
- $5 off your first order of printed checks through Eagle Federal.
- Automatic Overdraft Protection available to transfer funds from another Eagle account if needed or by Visa cash advance.
- FREE Online check images
- FREE NetTeller (Online Banking) & FREE iPay (Bill Pay)*
- UNLIMITED check writing
- ATM access at locations nationwide. Complimentary access at Eagle Federal locations and Money Pass ATMS.
- Monthly itemized statements
- Free E-Statements
*If no activity after 90 days, iPay will be deactivated.
SAVINGS DISCLOSURE INFORMATION Nature of Dividends - Dividends are paid from current income and available earnings, after required transfers to reserves at the end of a dividend period. Dividend rates are declared periodically and are subject to change. Average Daily Balance Computation Method - Dividends are calculated by the average daily balance method which applies a periodic rate to the average daily balance in the account for the period. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the balance in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period. The period we use to make this calculation is monthly. Effect of Closing an Account - If you close your account before dividends are paid, you will not receive the accrued dividends. Fees and Other conditions may reduce the earnings on Savings, Premium, and Certificate accounts. Certificate and Club Account Penalty - Penalty may be imposed for early withdrawals. Variable Rate Certificates - Rates are subject to be adjusted daily. Other terms and limitations may apply to these accounts. You may obtain a current copy of the "Terms and Conditions" brochure by contacting the credit union office. Need a copy of the "Terms and Conditions" brochure? E-mail us a request.