Standard checking is a great choice for members who want maximum checking benefits at minimum cost. All the basics without a monthly service charge when you have direct deposit. Of course, there’s never a monthly service charge for our senior members age 55 and over. The possibilities are unlimited and so are the transactions.
Standard Checking Features
- No monthly service charge with direct deposit or if you maintain a balance of $300 or more. Minimal monthly service charge of $5 if your balance falls below $300 without direct deposit.
- 16 personalized checks FREE when you open a new account.
- $5 off your first order of printed checks through Eagle Federal.
- Automatic Overdraft Protection available to transfer funds from another Eagle account if needed or by Visa cash advance.
- Visa Debit Card with Extra Awards points program
- FREE Online check images
- FREE Online Banking & FREE Bill Pay
- UNLIMITED check writing
- ATM access at locations nationwide. Complimentary access at Eagle Federal locations, Money Pass ATMS, and Dolphin ATM Alliance ATMs.
- Monthly itemized statements.
Federally Insured by NCUA
SAVINGS DISCLOSURE INFORMATION
Nature of Dividends - Dividends are paid from current income and available earnings, after required transfers to reserves at the end of a dividend period. Dividend rates are declared periodically and are subject to change.
Average Daily Balance Computation Method - Dividends are calculated by the average daily balance method which applies a periodic rate to the average daily balance in the account for the period. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the balance in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period. The period we use to make this calculation is monthly.
Effect of Closing an Account - If you close your account before dividends are paid, you will not receive the accrued dividends.
Fees and Other conditions may reduce the earnings on Savings, Premium, and Certificate accounts.
Certificate and Club Account Penalty - Penalty may be imposed for early withdrawals.
Variable Rate Certificates - Rates are subject to be adjusted daily.
Other terms and limitations may apply to these accounts. You may obtain a current copy of the "Terms and Conditions" brochure by contacting the credit union office. Need a copy of the "Terms and Conditions" brochure? E-mail us a request.