GoDough Mobile Banking
- Touch ID Login
- Updated Look
- Change your login password from the App
- Quick access to Transfer Funds, Pay Bills and Mobile Deposit
Deposit checks with your Mobile Device!
Eagle Federal now offers mobile check deposit through our GoDough App. To get started, download the GoDough Mobile Banking app and login with your NetTeller login information. (If you have the GoDough App already, please be sure to update to the newest version.) After enrolling in Mobile Deposit, you are set to begin depositing your checks from anywhere! To learn more about Mobile Deposit, view the How to Video and FAQs below.
Mobile Deposit FAQs
· What is Mobile Deposit service? With Mobile Deposit you can make a deposit directly into an eligible checking or savings account using the Eagle Federal Go Dough App on supported Apple and Android devices. Mobile Deposit lets you submit photos of the front and back of an endorsed check. It allows you to safely deposit checks without having to come into a branch.
· Who is eligible to use the Mobile Deposit service? You are eligible for Mobile Deposit if you have an active Savings and/or Checking account with the Credit Union that is in good standing. You must also accept the Mobile Deposit Terms and Conditions during enrollment. The Credit Union reserves the right to remove access to Mobile Deposit at any time.
· Do I need an email address? Yes. Mobile Deposit is an electronic service and requires a valid email address. The email address must be the same email address used in NetTeller Online Banking. All notifications regarding Mobile Deposit will be sent to this email address. An invalid email address may cause this service to be disabled.
· How do I enroll in Mobile Deposit? You may self-enroll in Mobile Deposit from the Eagle Federal Go Dough App. You must first have NetTeller Online Banking access and then download the most recent Go Dough App, then follow the steps below:
1. Update the ‘Go Dough’ app to the most recent version.
2. Log into ‘Go Dough’ and select ‘Deposits’ option in the menu.
3. Complete the ‘User Registration’ page by inputting – First Name, Last Name, and Confirm Email; then select ‘Continue’. **Email address must be the email used in NetTeller and must be a valid email.**
4. Select the accounts to be used with ‘Mobile Deposit’ and select ‘Done’
5. Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ by selecting the ‘I Agree’ box and select ‘Continue’
6. The ‘Deposit Limits’ screen will display what your limits are, select ‘OK’
7. You are ready to make a deposit.
· How do I make a deposit? Once you have enrolled in Mobile Deposit you are ready to begin making deposits.
1. Log in to the ‘Go Dough’ app and select ‘Deposits’ from the menu.
2. Select ‘Deposit a Check’ from the deposits menu.
3. Select the ‘Check Front’ camera button; your camera will engage for you to take a picture of the front of the check. If the picture is good, select use.
4. Select the ‘Check Back’ camera button; your camera will engage for you to take a picture of the back of the check. If the picture is good, select use.
5. Input the amount of the check.
6. Select the account you wish to deposit your funds to from the drop down box.
7. Select ‘Deposit’ – you will receive a confirmation screen.
8. Select OK and your deposit is complete (an email confirmation will also be sent to the email address on file)
· What types of checks can I deposit? Checks payable in US dollars and drawn at any US Bank, including personal, business, and government checks are acceptable. The checks must also be payable to you as the account holder and endorsed by you. Checks payable to two parties will only be accepted if both parties are owners of the deposit account and both parties have endorsed the check. The following checks are not eligible for Mobile Deposit: International checks, US Savings Bonds, Money Orders, remotely created checks, convenience checks, cashier’s checks, and cash.
· When will my deposit be available? Deposited items will have a 3 business day hold when deposited. Holds may be extended based on large deposit amount, frequent overdrafts, deposited check returned unpaid, or indications a deposited check may not be paid. If a hold is extended an email will be sent to you at the email address on file for Mobile Deposit. Your available balance and hold release date will show in transaction history in ‘Go Dough’. (It may take up to 5 minutes for a pending deposit to be reflected in transaction history)
· What is the limit on how much money I can deposit through Mobile Deposit? The following limits apply for Mobile Deposit:
· Only one check may be deposited per transaction
· No more than 3 deposits per day
· Daily transaction totals not to exceed $1,000
· No more than 10 deposits per month
· No more than $5,000 per month
· How can I find my limits? You can find your limits by selecting the information icon on the Deposit a Check screen. The Deposit Limits screen will display your limits and how much of the limit you have used.
· How will I know if there is a problem with my deposit after it has been submitted? Deposits will be reviewed by Credit Union staff by close of business on the first business day after the date of deposit. If the Credit Union rejects the deposit for any reason during review an email will be sent to you at the email address on file for Mobile Deposit.
· What should be done with the paper check after submitted? You should retain the original check for 60 days from the date of deposit. After 60 days you should void the check and destroy it.
· Are there fees for using Mobile Deposit? There is no cost to deposit checks through Mobile Deposit, but normal transaction fees still apply. You may incur NSF or Courtesy Pay fees if deposited funds are not available when withdrawals are presented for payment. You may incur a return deposit fee if the deposited item is returned unpaid for any reason.
· What if I get an error when making a deposit? Common errors include the following:
· Image Quality – retake photo and resubmit deposit
· Can’t Detect Check – retake photo and resubmit deposit
· Amount entered did not match the amount detected – re-enter the amount, retake the photo, and resubmit deposit
· Deposit limit has been exceeded – either daily or monthly limits have been exceeded. You will need to make your deposit at a branch, service center, or by mail.
· Can not read account data on bottom of check – account information on bottom of check is not clear or inaccurate. Verify check is a valid check type to be accepted, retake photo and resubmit.
· If you experience any problems please contact the credit union.
GoDough Mobile Banking, available through NetTeller Online Banking, gives you convenient on-the-go access to your Eagle Federal accounts, wherever you are. Set up SMS text alerts to stay on top of your finances. Check account balances and transaction history, make quick one-time transfers, and schedule one-time bill payments from your mobile device!
- Free Mobile App download available for Apple and Android devices!
- Mobile Banking SMS Text Access account balances and history securely via SMS text!
- Account Balances Check account balances via SMS text, Mobile Web, or Mobile App
- Transaction History View transaction history via SMS text, Mobile Web, or Mobile App
- Quick One-time Transfers Schedule one-time transfers via Mobile Web and Mobile App
- One-time Bill Payments Schedule bill payments to be paid to existing payees
- Account Alerts View account alerts set up through NetTeller via Mobile Web and Mobile App
- Free Mobile Check Deposit - New!!
- Person 2 Person Transfers - New!!