Vehicle & Motorcycle
New or used vehicles, new purchase or refinance; you’re sure to drive home a great deal with an Eagle Federal vehicle loan.
- Same great rates for new or used vehicles.
- Apply online, by phone or in person.
- Loan PreApproval gives you buying power you need to shop for the best vehicle for you.
- Low competitive rates.
- Repayment terms up to 7 years.
- No out of pocket costs with financing options up to 110% of vehicle value.
- Flexible payment options matched to fit your lifestyle. Pay monthly, bi-weekly or bi-monthly.
- Simple interest loans with no prepayment penalties means you only pay interest for the time you use the money.
- Affordable debt protection available.
- GAP coverage available to cover the difference between insurance payments and the loan balance in the event of total loss.
- Protection Products available.
Proof of Insurance
Why did I receive a notice about providing proof of insurance? Your loan agreement requires you to maintain comprehensive and collision coverage on your vehicle for the term of your loan. We require you to provide us evidence that you have obtained acceptable insurance coverage as outlined in the loan agreement.
What is Acceptable Insurance? Insurance Declaration showing the following:
- Comprehensive and collision coverage.
- Deductibles for comprehensive and collision (not exceeding $1,000 as set by Eagle FCU)
- Credit Union listed as loss payee/lien holder as follows:
- Correct collateral description, including the year, make, model, and complete VIN
- Borrower/insured name
- Policy number
- Coverage effective date/renewal date
Other ways to submit your insurance policy:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 1-888-390-1572 (24 Hr Automated Service)
- Fax: 1-877-218-1572