Who Can Join?
Membership is open to persons and the immediate family members of the qualifying groups below.
Family Member Eligibility
Membership eligibility is extended only to individuals who are members of an immediate family or household of a credit union member. It is not necessary for the primary member to join. However, it is necessary for the immediate family or household member to first join in order for that person’s immediate family or household member to join the credit union.
"Immediate family member" means spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, grandchild, stepparents, stepchildren, stepsiblings, and adoptive relationships.
Select Employee Groups (SEG) Membership Qualifiers
Employee and immediate family members of an employer group that Eagle Federal has partnered with including but not limited to:
- Louisiana Department of Social Services (DSS)
- Louisiana Department of Health & Hospitals, Bureau of Health Services/Medical Vendor Administration (DHH)
- State of Louisiana Military Department
- Louisiana National Guard
- Louisiana Civil Defense and Selective Service System
- Fantastic Sam's
- Global Health Management Systems\Health Care Options, Inc.
- CU Cooperative Branching, Inc.
- Louisiana Credit Union League
- Southeastern Cardiovascular Consultants
- Goex Powder, Inc.
- Explo Systems, Inc.
- BST Manufacturing (ORICA)
- Employees of ExxonMobil Refining and Supply Company who work in or are headquartered in Chalmette, LA
- Employees of St. Bernard Parish Government who work in or are headquartered in Chalmette, LA
- Employees of St. Bernard Parish Sheriff's Department who work in or are headquartered in Chalmette, LA
- Employees of St. Bernard Parish Fire Department who work in or are headquartered in Chalmette, LA
- Employees of St. Bernard Parish Hospital who work in or are headquartered in Chalmette, LA
Geographical Membership Qualifiers
Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school within a defined area in Acadia Parish, Bienville Parish, Claiborne Parish, East Baton Rouge Parish, East Feliciana Parish, Livingston Parish, Red River Parish, St. Helena Parish, Tangipahoa Parish, portions of Union Parish, Webster Parish, Grant Parish and Rapides Parish.
Associational Membership Qualifiers
- YWCA (Young Women’s Christian Association)
- Louisiana Maneuver and Military Museum
- Friends of the Jackson Barracks Military Museum, Inc.
- Civilian employees of Senior Army/Air Advisor’s office (Louisiana)
- Members of the National Guard Association of Louisiana
If you are still not sure you are eligible, don’t give up. Personal Service Officers are available to assist you with membership eligibility. Give us a call at 225-927-1900 or 888-281-8485, send us an email at email@example.com, or try our LIVE CHAT connection during business hours.