It’s all about you. Keep your eye on a bright future when you save with an Youth Savings account. Free gifts, anytime access and great returns.
Youth Savings is designed especially for young adults to age 24. Connect with your financial independence when you open any Youth Savings Account.
- Minimum deposit of $5 to open account.
- You’ll earn competitive rates on every dollarafter the initial share deposit of $5.00 so your money can grow. Dividends are compounded and paid monthly on the average daily balance, from day of deposit to day of withdrawal.
- Access to interactive games, videos and colorful stories dealing with money matters and life issues especially for young adults.
- Free Online Banking (NetTeller)
- Your deposits are Insured by NCUA up to $250,000
"Federally Insured by NCUA"
SAVINGS DISCLOSURE INFORMATION Nature of Dividends - Dividends are paid from current income and available earnings, after required transfers to reserves at the end of a dividend period. Dividend rates are declared periodically and are subject to change.Average Daily Balance Computation Method - Dividends are calculated by the average daily balance method which applies a periodic rate to the average daily balance in the account for the period. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the balance in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period. The period we use to make this calculation is monthly.Effect of Closing an Account - If you close your account before dividends are paid, you will not receive the accrued dividends.Fees and Other conditions may reduce the earnings on Savings, Premium, and Certificate accounts.Certificate and Club Account Penalty - Penalty may be imposed for early withdrawals.Variable Rate Certificates - Rates are subject to be adjusted daily.Other terms and limitations may apply to these accounts. You may obtain a current copy of the "Terms and Conditions" brochure by contacting the credit union office. Need a copy of the "Terms and Conditions" brochure? E-mail us a request.