You're never too early and you're never too late to start a savings plan! Large, small, short-term, long-term , Eagle Federal can put your money to work for you.
When you open a Share Savings Account, you become an owner of Eagle Federal and open the door to a full line of affordable financial services. Saving money and growing your deposits is simple, convenient and worry-free at Eagle Federal.
See how fast your savings can add up when you pay yourself a little bit each pay period:
|Bi-Weekly Commitment||Dividend Rate*||Value after 1 year|
|$ 5.00||.40%||$ 130.24|
|$ 10.00||.40%||$ 260.48|
*Sample rates only.
Share Savings Features
- Minimum deposit of $5 to open account.
- You’ll earn competitive rates so your money can grow. Dividends are compounded and paid monthly on the average daily balance, from day of deposit to day of withdrawal.
- The option of direct deposit is a convenience that lets you pay yourself first.
- Easy access to your account through NetTeller, Credit Union Service Centers, iTalk or any Eagle Federal location puts you in charge of your money.
- No monthly service charge gives you the opportunity to save while keeping cash on hand.
- Unlimited transactions with Netteller or iTalk.
- Savings can be used as collateral for loans at low rates.
- Your deposits are INSURED BY NCUA up to $250,000.
"Federally Insured by NCUA"
SAVINGS DISCLOSURE INFORMATION Nature of Dividends - Dividends are paid from current income and available earnings, after required transfers to reserves at the end of a dividend period. Dividend rates are declared periodically and are subject to change. Average Daily Balance Computation Method - Dividends are calculated by the average daily balance method which applies a periodic rate to the average daily balance in the account for the period. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the balance in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period. The period we use to make this calculation is monthly. Effect of Closing an Account - If you close your account before dividends are paid, you will not receive the accrued dividends. Fees and Other conditions may reduce the earnings on Savings, Premium, and Certificate accounts. Certificate and Club Account Penalty - Penalty may be imposed for early withdrawals. Variable Rate Certificates - Rates are subject to be adjusted daily. Other terms and limitations may apply to these accounts. You may obtain a current copy of the "Terms and Conditions" brochure by contacting the credit union office. Need a copy of the "Terms and Conditions" brochure? E-mail us a request.