Visa Credit Card
Eagle's Visa Credit Card comes with many great benefits including low rates, generous credit limits, no annual fees, and best of all... Extra Awards!
With your Eagle Visa, you earn points with every credit card purchase you make. Shopping at your local mall, online, dining at your favorite restaurant or catching the latest blockbuster movie are all great opportunities for you to earn points in our Extra Awards program. For every $1 you spend, you earn 1 point. As those points add up, you can redeem them for CASH, and more!
How it works:
- Register your card with Extra Awards.
- Shop with your Eagle Visa Credit Card online, at your favorite stores, restaurants, entertainment, or to pay bills.
- Redeem your points for cash, loan discounts or bonus dividends on share certificates.
Along with our Extra Awards program, carrying an Eagle Visa Credit Card offers worldwide privileges without the gimmicks or excessive fees.
Credit Card Features:
- Low rates based on your credit profile
- No Annual Fee
- Credit Limits up to $20,000
- No-fee cash advance - login to NetTeller to set up a cash advance anytime
- No Balance Transfer Fee
- 28 day grace period to pay purchases in full without incurring a finance charge
- Minimum monthly payment of 2% of balance or $30, whichever is greater
- Secured Credit Card option also available - call for more information
- Verified by Visa protection for added online security
- Affordable Debt Protection coverage available
- Extra Awards Bonus - For the first 90 days, earn Double Points (2 points per $1) and an Extra 500 Points when you spend $3,000 or more.*
- Pick Your Pin Option - Call 877-746-6746 and follow the prompts.
- 24/7 Transaction Assistance Line - Toll Free 888-526-0404 or Collect 206-352-4954
- View and download current rates and disclosures here.
- Call 888-281-8485 to apply, raise credit limits, cash advances, balance transfers and more.
*Must register with Extra Awards to begin earning points. The first 90 days begins when your card is approved and ordered. Enrollment in Extra Awards must be within 180 days of account opening to qualify for double & bonus points. Some transactions may be restricted based on dollar amount, merchant classification or locations outside the U.S.
Fraud Prevention Service for Eagle Visa Credit Card Users - In our continuing efforts to keep your accounts secure, we offer an alert system for potential fraud.
When potential fraud is detected, you will receive an automatic email, text, or phone call notification from Eagle Federal's Fraud Center. Remember we will ask for your PIN or account number. Save the number 800-417-4592 in your phone under "Fraud Center". All incoming and outgoing texts to the Fraud Center are at no charge.