Visa Credit Card
- Register your card with Extra Awards.
- Use your Eagle Visa Credit Card online, at your favorite stores, restaurants, on entertainment or to pay bills.
- Redeem your points for your choice of cash, loan discounts or bonus dividends on share certificates.
Shopping at your local mall, dining at your favorite restaurant or catching the latest blockbuster movie are all great opportunities for you to earn points! Don't forget shopping online. Credit card purchases made while shopping on your laptop, tablet or kindle all earn you points too!
Looking to open an Eagle Visa Credit card? Get approved today and earn Double Points (2 points per $1) and a Bonus 500 Points when you spend $3,000 or more in the first 90 days.
*Must register with Extra Awards to begin earning points. The 90 days begins when your card is approved and ordered. Some transactions may be restricted based on dollar limit or location outside of the US.
Carry an Eagle Federal Visa CREDIT card for worldwide charging privileges without the gimmicks or excessive fees.
Credit Card Features:
- No Annual Fee
- Low rates based on your credit profile
- Credit limits up to $20,000
- No-fee cash advance.
- 28-day grace period to pay purchases in full without incurring a finance charge.
- Minimum monthly payment of 2% of balance or $30, whichever is greater.
- No-fee balance transfers.
- Secured Credit Card option also available, call for more information
- Verified by Visa protection for added online security
Call or come by for an application. To Increase your Credit Limit or Transfer a Balance, call 1888-281-8485. For a Cash Advance, log into your NetTeller account or call 1-888-281-8485.
Members can now call and activate their Visa Credit Card and choose a PIN number by making one phone call.
Fraud Prevention Service for Eagle Visa Credit Card Users
In our continuing efforts to keep your accounts secure, we offer an alert system for potential fraud. Here's how it works:
1. When potential fraud is detected, you will receive an automatic email notification from Eagle Federal, with the option to reply with "fraud" or "no fraud."
2. One minute aft the email, you will receive a text alert from 32874 between 7am and 9pm, which also has the "fraud" or "no fraud" option.*
3. If there is no response received from you, five minutes after the text alert you will receive automatic phone calls to confirm or deny fraud.
4. Be sure to keep your phone numbers and email address up to date with us so we can reach you if we suspect any fraudulent account activity. If we cannot reach you, your card may be temporarily suspended until we hear from you.
Remember - our messages will never ask for your PIN or account number.
*The phone number for our Fraud Center is 1-800-417-4592. If you add this number to your phone contacts and label it "Fraud Center", it will display whenever you get a call from this number. All incoming and outgoing texts to the Fraud Center will be at no charge.