Eagle Federal now offers the PICK a PIN option.
Members can now call and activate their Debit Card and choose a PIN number by making one phone call.
Debit Card Activation - Call 800-411-6390 to activate your new Eagle Debit card and select a PIN.
Call from the home number Eagle has on file and follow the prompts.
Already have a Debit card and want to change your PIN? Here's how:
PICK A PIN - Call 877-746-6746 and follow the prompts to change the PIN number.
A Visa DEBIT card is a great compliment for your Eagle Federal checking account and puts worldwide buying power right in your wallet.
Call or come by for an application.
MANAGE MY CARD | REPORT STOLEN CARD or call 1-800-682-6075
VISA Debit Card Features
- Visa DEBIT cards let you use money from your checking account without writing a check.
- Cash back feature saves you from making a trip to the credit union or ATM. Select the “debit” button at most merchants and use your PIN whenever you want cash back with your transaction.
- Extra Awards points are earned with every purchase when you select “credit” and sign the transaction. Points can be redeemeed for cash and more. For more information and answers to your program questions or to check your Extra Award points, visit Extra Awards or call our redemption center at 877-909-1450 from 8:00AM to 8:00PM, Monday through Friday.
- Eagle Federal Visa DEBIT cards double as an ATM card giving you access to cash at machines nationwide. You can even access cash from your Eagle Federal savings account at ATM locations.
- Verified by Visa protection for added online security
- Be aware that debit card transactions over $350.00 may require a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to complete. This may affect transactions like at grocery stores, pharmacies and other retail outlets.
Fraud Prevention Service for Eagle Debit Card Users
In our continuing efforts to keep your accounts secure, we offer an alert system for potential fraud. Here's how it works:
1. When potential fraud is detected, you will receive an automatic email notification from Eagle Federal, with the option to reply with "fraud" or "no fraud."
2. One minute aft the email, you will receive a text alert from 32874 between 7am and 9pm, which also has the "fraud" or "no fraud" option.*
3. If there is no response received from you, five minutes after the text alert you will receive automatic phone calls to confirm or deny fraud.
4. Be sure to keep your phone numbers and email address up to date with us so we can reach you if we suspect any fraudulent account activity. If we cannot reach you, your card may be temporarily suspended until we hear from you.
Remember - our messages will never ask for your PIN or account number.
*The phone number for our Fraud Center is 1-800-417-4592. If you add this number to your phone contacts and lable it "Fraud Center", it will display whenever you get a call from this number. All incoming and outgoing texts to the Fraud Center will be at no charge.