The Club Account is designed to help save money for the holiday season! You can deposit money with automatic deposits through your payroll department and by simply making deposits. Before the holiday season begins, funds in the account will be deposited into your savings or checking account.
You can also open multiple savings accounts for other reasons and withdraw the money when you want. Click on Savings Accounts for more information.
See how fast your savings can add up when you pay yourself a little bit each pay period:
|Bi-Weekly Commitment||Dividend Rate*||Value after 1 year|
*Sample rate only.
- You’ll earn competitive rates so your money can grow. Dividends are compounded and paid monthly on the average daily balance, from day of deposit to day of withdrawal.
- The option of direct deposit is a convenience that lets you pay yourself first. Over the counter deposits let you build up your savings as extra funds come along.
- Automatic renewal option keeps you saving for the next year or next expense.
- October 1st, club account funds will transfer to the checking or savings previously selected.
- Your deposits are insured by NCUA up to $250,000.
- Co-Op Shared Branching - Access your Eagle Federal accounts at thousands of credit union locations nationwide. Make deposits, withdrawls, loan payments and more for free. For a list of service center outlets, please visit co-opsharedbranch.org, call 1-800-919-2872.
SAVINGS DISCLOSURE INFORMATION Nature of Dividends - Dividends are paid from current income and available earnings, after required transfers to reserves at the end of a dividend period. Dividend rates are declared periodically and are subject to change. Average Daily Balance Computation Method - Dividends are calculated by the average daily balance method which applies a periodic rate to the average daily balance in the account for the period. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the balance in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period. The period we use to make this calculation is monthly. Effect of Closing an Account - If you close your account before dividends are paid, you will not receive the accrued dividends. Fees and Other conditions may reduce the earnings on Savings, Premium, and Certificate accounts. Certificate and Club Account Penalty - Penalty may be imposed for early withdrawals. Other terms and limitations may apply to these accounts. Membership required to open accounts. You may obtain a current copy of the "Master Account Agreement" brochure by contacting the credit union office. Need a copy of the "Master Account Agreement" brochure? E-mail us a request.