It’s all about you. Keep your eye on a bright future when you save with a Youth Savings account.
Youth Savings is designed especially for young adults to age 24. Connect with your financial independence when you open any Youth Savings Account.
- Minimum deposit of $5 to open account.
- You’ll earn competitive rates on every dollar after the initial share deposit of $5.00 so your money can grow. Dividends are compounded and paid monthly on the average daily balance, from day of deposit to day of withdrawal.
- Free Online Banking through NetTeller
- Your deposits are Insured by NCUA up to $250,000
- Co-Op Shared Branching - Access your Eagle Federal accounts at thousands of credit union locations nationwide. Make deposits, withdrawls, loan payments and more for free. For a list of service center outlets, please visit co-opsharedbranch.org, call 1-800-919-2872.
SAVINGS DISCLOSURE INFORMATION Nature of Dividends - Dividends are paid from current income and available earnings, after required transfers to reserves at the end of a dividend period. Dividend rates are declared periodically and are subject to change. Average Daily Balance Computation Method - Dividends are calculated by the average daily balance method which applies a periodic rate to the average daily balance in the account for the period. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the balance in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period. The period we use to make this calculation is monthly. Effect of Closing an Account - If you close your account before dividends are paid, you will not receive the accrued dividends. Fees and Other conditions may reduce the earnings on Savings, Premium, and Certificate accounts. Certificate and Club Account Penalty - Penalty may be imposed for early withdrawals. Other terms and limitations may apply to these accounts. Membership required to open accounts. You may obtain a current copy of the "Master Account Agreement" brochure by contacting the credit union office. Need a copy of the "Master Account Agreement" brochure? E-mail us a request.